Topics covered on this page
Accept payments through Opn on your OpenCart-based online store. No programming required.
Supports OpenCart 18.104.22.168.
Can't find your version of OpenCart? Please contact support.
Supported payment methods
Credit and Debit Cards
Do you need a payment method not currently supported? Please contact support.
- Download and extract the latest release.
- Merge the contents of the extracted
srcfolder with those of the root folder of your OpenCart site.
- Login to your OpenCart admin panel. Go to Extensions > Payments.
- Look for Omise Payment Gateway and Omise Payment Gateway - Internet Banking, and click green plus sign buttons on both extensions to install them.
Note: ensure you have permission to write to the OpenCart folder on your server
Connect your Omise account and enable your preferred payment methods. This enables your customers to make payments on your store through Omise.
In your OpenCart admin interface:
- Go to Extensions > Payments.
- Look for Omise Payment Gateway (supports credit and debit card payments) and click blue pencil sign button to configure the extension.
- The system will display the Omise Payment Gateway dashboard page. Go to the Setting page.
- Configure your plugin by entering your public and secret keys.
Note: These steps are for credit and debit card payments. Repeat to enable and configure other payment methods (e.g. Internet Banking).
The table below is the settings for the extension and the description for each setting.
|Module Status||Enables or disables the extension.|
|Payment method title||Title of Omise payment gateway shown at checkout.|
|Enable test mode||If selected, all transactions will be performed in TEST mode and TEST keys will be used.|
|Enable live mode||If selected, all transactions will be performed in LIVE mode and LIVE keys will be used.|
|Public Key for test||Your TEST public key can be found in your Omise dashboard.|
|Secret Key for test||Your TEST secret key can be found in your Omise dashboard.|
|Public Key||Your LIVE public key can be found in your Omise dashboard.|
|Secret Key||Your LIVE secret key can be found in your Omise dashboard.|
|Enable 3D-Secure||Enables or disables 3D-Secure payment.|
|Payment Action||Whether or not the Omise charge to be captured after authorized.|
Note: if the setting for
Payment Actionis set to
Auto Capture, the Omise charge will be automatically captured after authorized. If the setting for
Payment Actionis set to
Manual Capture, the Omise charge will be authorized only.
If you enabled 3DS for your account, but haven't yet enabled 3DS on the plugin, you might get a payment rejected failure with the message3d secure is requested but return uri is not set
This plugin is open source. To see the source code and details on how to contribute changes, visit its repository on GitHub. Pull requests welcome.
If you're having issues with this plugin, please contact support.