Topics covered on this page
- Chrome: 105+
- Safari: 15+
- Opera: 90+
- Edge: 105+
- Firefox: 104+
- iOS (Safari): 15+
- Android (Chrome): 105+
Supported payment methods
- Credit and Debit Cards
|3||Krungsri First Choice|
|5||Krungthai Card (KTC)|
|6||Siam Commercial Bank|
Supported country and currency
- Cards and installments 3.65%
- PromptPay 1.65%
For Wix reseller merchants, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a special MDR.
To start accepting payment using the Opn Payments plugin on a Wix website, users need to do the following actions:
- Upgrade their Wix account to a premium account. For more details, see this Wix support article.
- Pass the Opn Payments onboarding process and get a live account.
Connect the Opn Payments plug-in with a Wix site.
1. Make sure to select the currency that Opn Payments plugin supports. Open Settings on the Wix dashboard, click Language & Region, and check the currency.
2. Go back to the Settings page and click Accept payments.
Thailand as your business location and click See More Payment Options.
4. Choose to connect Opn Payments plugin.
5. Fill in the Public Key and Secret Key from the Opn Payments dashboard, then click Connect.
6. Opn Payments plugin is now connected. Merchants can start accepting payment now.
7. The following screenshot demonstrates how the Opn Payments plugin will be shown when buyers want to purchase products.
Every new version of Opn plugin is updated automatically and does not require any action from the merchants or the operation team.